Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tricker Treaters at Our Home

Halloween 2007 has come and gone and I had a chance to wear my senorita costume one more time and this time I added my super fancy feather false eyelashes. Okay, it took my about five times to get the first false eyelash on and I think I'm still picking off the glue. Yuck.

C. thought it would be hilarious to dress up in full camo and facepaint and sit out and spook our guests. See? Yep, even General started barking.

We had a few kiddos approach him, 'cause heck, he was holding the huge bowl of candy. I totally bought too much. But it was our first Halloween in our new neighborhood and I wanted to make sure that we made a good impression. So, the few gobblins that approached walked up very slowly and then C. would make some fast jerky movement and they'd jump. It really was a fun sight.

Of course, he made sure not to startle the smaller kiddos. Didn't want no cryin' babies on our street. No siree!

Oh, and if you're wondering, yes, General was dressed as Zorro. Absolutely drove C. nuts. That's what I live for.

No comments: