Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Love my girls!

Tonight was the Project Runway season 4 premiere. Oh, goodness, it seems like it's been forever since the last season.

If you know me at all, you know that I am far from being the fashionista. Why I have a jewelry and accessory webstore I'll never know, but I love that part of fashion. I simply don't wear it. You'll mostly find me in Eddie Bauer t-shirts and jeans. I'm a comfy girl.

But Project Runway brings out my favorite girls.

Ms. Amy who is a fashionista and wears the hippest shoes and always has the best things to say about the contestants.

Ms. Kristin who is a fashionista as well and also does her own jewelry designing along with being my social networking and social media buddy.

Ms. Juliet who has been my BFF for going on 20 years now. Yep. We've been friends since we were 2. ;-) Totally kidding. She lives out side of Philly and was supposed to call and chat my ear off tonight, but my phone never rang. Where was she?!

Ms. Connie, pink hair and pink boa wearer who is my Twitter, Facebook, online social networking friend and knows so much about so many things - like the, what was it, Grandmom's Secret Recipe? ;-)
I just adore BravoTV and seem to be addicted to every reality show they create. It's good clean fun and a great way for me to make a connection beyond work and beyond the daily grind with My Girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're a fellow Project Runway fan! I'm not a fashionista - would probably make Blackwell's worst-dressed list - and I generally don't like reality shows. But I am hooked on watching Tim and Heidi.Got an early favorite this season?