- Manage/supervise all aspects of business event set up, primarily web events (Webinar platform, audio, Web, IP streaming), pod/audio productions, video creation/editing, and other special events. (Primary focus will be on Webinars for Clients). This requires careful attention to detail; mistakes can result in major problems that compromise event success.
- Speaker training – Conduct customer training/rehearsal sessions prior to live event. Coach speakers on best practices for optimal audio and visual during the live event, and how to use the platform technology.
- Live event support - Troubleshooting technical, vendor and scheduling issues; testing events prior to launch and ensuring events proceed smoothly from beginning to end. Anticipate potential problems and proactively take preventative steps.
- Event moderation – During live event, event manager will give verbal instructions to the audience for optimal viewing, and may act as moderator during live event to introduce speakers, read polling questions, and read audience-submitted questions during the live Q&A session. Event manager needs to have good public speaking skills, and be comfortable speaking during live events.
- Develop a summary of each event's performance for clients (critique of speakers, PowerPoint slides, etc.), give recommendations for future events, and organizing post-event reporting.
- Stay up-to-date on audio and Web platform technologies and continually drive innovation of the Bulldog Solutions products.
- Communicate platform changes with customers and internal staff.
- Work closely with/lead teams that include internal/external subject matter experts, marketing/sales professionals, vendors, facilitators, content developers.
- College degree
- One to three years’ experience in client facing role, preferably in an agency environment
- Exceptional verbal/written communications skills; must be articulate and communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of management.
- Detail oriented and exceptionally well organized with the capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Must work well under pressure. Ability to quickly resolve technical problems during live events while remaining calm is key.
- Requires skill working with Web technologies to facilitate Webinar activities and provide quick responses to ad-hoc customer inquiries, and experience with audio and Web technology troubleshooting. A basic understanding of html is a plus.
- Proven track record of obtaining results without direct report authority.
- Highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment.
- Software proficiency skills: strong MS Office, and excellent computer skills.
- Must have a basic understanding of audio and video concepts and terminology. Audio and video editing skills a strong plus.
- Desire to be part of a team who can grow the business by consistently delivering high quality client services within prescribed timeframes and project scope.
The successful candidate will have natural interest in Web based technologies and the desire to stay up-to-date on the latest advances. Requires a solid understanding of the basic technology behind Webinars and Internet communications; familiarity with metrics, operations, and the complete product scope (e.g. requirements through reporting) is required. The candidate must posses expertise in both written and interpersonal communication and be at ease with public speaking, in relationship building, and in collaboration in a cross-functional team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience. The ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and energetic environment while simultaneously maintaining excellent organizational skills, focus, and attention to detail is critical.
This is a regular full-time position in our offices in Austin, Texas. As this is an immediate need, local candidates will be given more serious consideration. We are not offering relocation packages.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION. U.S. CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY PLEASE.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.