Saturday, June 25, 2011

Our Missionary Adventure

Charles and I just returned yesterday after spending the last two weeks in Maun, Botswana with Love Botswana Outreach Mission. It had been 10 years since I last visited LBOM and I was so excited to share the experience with Charles.

We're both attracted to adventure so I knew it would be a relatively easy trip for us both. Having been there before I had some pretty easy expectations. Charles, in typical form, arrived well prepared and with lots and lots of tools and medicines in his two bags of luggage.

One of the things he may not have realized that would prove useful was his knowledge of working on 4x4s or his Texas State Guard medic training. Read more about 3/4 down on Sarah Witt's blog post Kev's Version Of the Moremi Adventure.

No comments: